Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Easiest Air Fryer Keto Book Ever
By Kim McCosker
Published by 4 Ingredients
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
On the back of the phenomenal sales of 4 Ingredients KETO -&- The Easiest AIR FRYER BookEver … BEHOLD, the whole new versatile and delectable world of The Easiest AIR FRYER KETO Book Ever!
This new book is your go-to resource for:
- Delicious, moreish, traditionally-fried recipes without all the carbohydrates
- Quick, convenient, family-friendly meal ideas that can be whipped up with just 4 ingredients or less
- 80+ new and exciting recipes that are all keto-friendly, homemade and healthy
- Nutritional information – fats, proteins, carbs, it’s all here!
- 144 fully illustrated pages
Air frying is one of the easiest ways to enjoy traditionally-fried recipes without all the extra carbohydrates. With this book, learn how to cut out the carbs and add more nutrients to your meal by opting for more keto-friendly breading like nuts and seeds! Enjoy all the foods you love, from Chorizo Chips to Keto Bagels and Roast chicken – if you can bake it in an oven, fry it on your stop top, or BBQ it outdoors, chances are you can make it with an air fryer!
- Publisher: 4 Ingredients (August 17, 2021)
- Length: 144 pages
- ISBN13: 9780648947721
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): The Easiest Air Fryer Keto Book Ever eBook 9780648947721
- Author Photo (jpg): Kim McCosker Photograph © Kim McCosker(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.