Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
A Comprehensive Outline of Nursing School Content
Part of Kaplan Test Prep
Published by Kaplan Test Prep
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Kaplan’s The Basics provides comprehensive review of essential nursing school content so you can ace your assignments and exams.
The Best Review
- All the essential content you need, presented in outline format and easy-access tables for efficient review
- Chapters mirror the content covered in your nursing school curriculum so you know you have complete content coverage
- Used by thousands of students each year to succeed in nursing school and beyond
- Kaplan’s expert nursing faculty reviews and updates content annually
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (June 2, 2020)
- Length: 720 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506262901
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.