Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
LSAT PrepTest 76 Unlocked
Exclusive Data, Analysis & Explanations for the October 2015 LSAT
Table of Contents
About The Book
Kaplan's LSAT PrepTest 76 Unlocked features comprehensive explanations for every question in the LSAC's Official LSAT PrepTest 76. Reviewing a practice test is the key to improving your score, and in PrepTest 76 Unlocked Kaplan's LSAT experts deconstruct the October 2015 LSAT to help you learn why you missed questions and how to get the right answers more efficiently. Note: PrepTest 76 is not included in this book. You'll need to purchase that separately.
The Best Review
- Complete explanations for every question and answer choice
- Test-taking strategies to help you score the most points
- Sample sketchwork for logic games
- Sample roadmaps for reading comprehension passages
- Exclusive data on question difficulty and student performance to help you focus your efforts where you'll need them most
- Glossary with key terminology to help you think like the testmaker
- Up-to-date test information, including 8 can't-miss features of PrepTest 76 and how it compares to recent LSAT trends
- We know the test: Kaplan's expert LSAT faculty teach the world's most popular LSAT course, and more people get into law school with a Kaplan LSAT course than all other major test prep companies combined.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (May 17, 2016)
- Length: 70 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506213927
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.