Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Prep Plus
Proven Strategies + Content Review + Online Practice
Part of Kaplan Test Prep
Published by Kaplan Test Prep
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Kaplan's Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Prep Plus is your step-by-step guide to scoring higher on the FNP exam. We distill the exam blueprint into short, focused lessons to give you efficient, effective prep so you can ace the FNP exam. This edition offers review and practice for both FNP exams—American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- 800+ practice questions—in the book and online
- 23 end-of-chapter practice question sets
- 2 mini prep tests online, one for the ANCC test and one for the AANP
- Detailed rationales for each correct and incorrect answer choice
- Exclusive test-taking and study strategies that optimize your preparation
- We know the test: Kaplan’s experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the exam
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (February 5, 2019)
- Length: 708 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506233383
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Prep Plus Trade Paperback 9781506233383
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.