Save on everything from groceries to plane tickets.
The Reader’s Digest Quintessential Guides do what the Reader’s Digest does better than anyone: the best advice, straight to the point. Saving Money collects some of our best ideas for keeping as much money as you can in your own pockets in a book filled with tips and ideas. Inside you'll find how to:
• Pull the plug on wasted electricity
• 12 ways to save $5 before noon
• Secrets to scoring cheap airfares
• Lower your grocery bills and eat better for less
• 15 things you should never buy again
• Household supplies you can make at home
• Successful tag sale secrets
• Lengthen the life of you appliances And much, much more.
You’ll find something new that you can do to save every time you pick up this book.