Save on everything from groceries to plane tickets.
The Reader’s Digest Quintessential Guides do what the Reader’s Digest does better than anyone: the best advice, straight to the point. Saving Money collects some of our best ideas for keeping as much money as you can in your own pockets in a book filled with tips and ideas. Inside you'll find how to:
• Pull the plug on wasted electricity
• 12 ways to save $5 before noon
• Secrets to scoring cheap airfares
• Lower your grocery bills and eat better for less
• 15 things you should never buy again
• Household supplies you can make at home
• Successful tag sale secrets
• Lengthen the life of you appliances And much, much more.
You’ll find something new that you can do to save every time you pick up this book.
A trusted friend in a complicated world, Reader’s Digest brings big ideas to your kitchen table, shares stories you can’t put down, offers clever ways to live your life and the chance to laugh and cry together about what makes us all human.