Save on everything from groceries to plane tickets.
The Reader’s Digest Quintessential Guides do what the Reader’s Digest does better than anyone: the best advice, straight to the point. Saving Money collects some of our best ideas for keeping as much money as you can in your own pockets in a book filled with tips and ideas. Inside you'll find how to:
• Pull the plug on wasted electricity
• 12 ways to save $5 before noon
• Secrets to scoring cheap airfares
• Lower your grocery bills and eat better for less
• 15 things you should never buy again
• Household supplies you can make at home
• Successful tag sale secrets
• Lengthen the life of you appliances And much, much more.
You’ll find something new that you can do to save every time you pick up this book.
Reader's Digest simplifies and enriches consumers' lives by discovering and expertly selecting the most interesting ideas, stories, experiences and products in health, home, family, food, finance and humor. Reader's Digest is available around the world in print; online; via digital download on iPad, mobile apps, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, Sony Reader and Zinio; books and home entertainment products; Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets. For more, visit: www.RD.com, follow Reader's Digest on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: @ReadersDigest and tag #ReadUp to join the conversation.