1. Eye of the Storm is the direct sequel to the New York Times best seller Hell’s Faire and is the latest in a New York Times best-selling series.
2. John Ringo has over Two million books in print.
3. He has written six New York Times best sellers.
4. The Posleen War series has sold over 750,000 copies.
5. 4-page full-color brochure with CD-ROM of Posleen series and other Ringo/Baen backlist.
6. Special kit mailing.
7. Distribution of over 500 ARCs.
8. 10-city satellite radio tour campaign.
9. Trade Advertising
10. Ads in Locus, more.
11. Book Sense mailing of brochure.
12. AuthorBuzz placement
13. Teaser chapter in all mass market releases for May and June.
16. Special discounts on Posleen War Ringo backlist.
Beneath A Banner Burned . . .
In an instant the world changed for Lieutenant General Michael O'Neal. His beloved Corps of the last remaining ACS destroyed beneath the guns of the Fleet, his staff shot before his eyes, arrested on the charge of war crimes, he faces a short, one-sided, trial, a trip to the Fleet Penal Facility and a bullet to the back of the head while trying to 'escape.'
The Boundaries Blur
General Tam Wesley faces trying one of the most beloved heroes in Federation, not to mention a friend of decades, on trumped up charges. He alternative is having the last corps of humans that haven't sold their souls to the Darhel be taken apart like a chicken.
Then he finds out the bad news...
The Chaos Has Returned
With a new invasion from a previously unknown race threatening the Federation capital, Darhel Tir Dal Ron faces his ultimate nightmare: He is going to have to reinstate the one man human soldiers trust, a man with the power and knowledge to destroy the Darhel oligarchy forever. And instead convince him, against all logic, to save the Darhel.
Somebody is going to die. General Michael O'Neal, Supreme Commander, Federation Forces, just has to pick.
John Ringo is the New York Times best-selling author of the Black Tide Rising series, the Posleen War series, the Through the Looking Glass series, and more, including the Troy Rising series, of which Live Free or Die is the first installment. A veteran of the 82nd Airborne, Ringo brings firsthand knowledge of military operations to his fiction.