"Code Name: Lise is impossible to put down. Suffused with romance, told with a novelist’s eye for page-turning thrills and the historian’s acumen for facts, Loftis brings to colorful life a hero for our time, Odette Sansom. Like Unbroken and Code Girls, Odette Sansom’s story is epic, intensely personal, emotionally rich, and hard to forget.”
– Doug Stanton, #1 New York Times bestselling author of 12 Strong and In Harm’s Way
“[Loftis] creates a readable page-turner about Odette's dangerous missions… A vivid history of wartime heroism.”
– Kirkus Reviews
"An astonishing story of love, survival, and almost unimaginable courage. Code Name: Lise is non-fiction that reads like a thriller and will keep readers riveted."
– Tilar Mazzeo, New York Times bestselling author of Irena’s Children
“Code Name: Lise is a grand adventure, part thriller, part love story, and full of wonderful details about the tradecraft of wartime espionage and the bravery of unsung heroes. A remarkable achievement that does honor to its subject.”
– Joseph Finder, New York Times bestselling author of The Switch and Judgment
“Larry Loftis brings the past to life with a brilliantly researched and executed tale of one woman's unparalleled heroism in occupied France during World War II. A riveting true story of love, betrayal and sacrifice, as engaging as any thriller, and not to be missed.”
– Mark Greaney, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Mission Critical
“Loftis delivers a tale of courage, daring, valor—and love—for the ages. Code Name: Lise is the closest history comes to a romance novel.”
– Elizabeth Cobbs, New York Times bestselling author of The Hamilton Affair
"Larry has a knack for finding untold stories that read more like fiction than fact, and he's done it again with Code Name: Lise. Larry's relentless research makes Odette Sansom's heroics leap off the page, putting her in the pantheon of our own Special Forces heroes."
– Brad Taylor, New York Times bestselling author and former Special Forces commander
“Larry Loftis has crafted a true thriller, a highly entertaining account of the most decorated female spy of WW2. A great read.”
– Alex Kershaw,, New York Times bestselling author of The First Wave and Avenue of Spies
"As one who has seen combat up close and personal, I can say that what Odette and Peter Churchill went through is on another level. This is Outlaw Platoon, spiked with capture and Cupid's arrow."
– Sean Parnell, New York Times bestselling author of Outlaw Platoon and Man of War
"If ever there was a lesson on the impact of one great revolt, Odette’s story is it. Even the dreaded Gestapo couldn't stop her."
– Salena Zito, bestselling author of The Great Revolt