Grandparents and grandchildren share their stories of love and wisdom in this collection celebrating the unconditional love of this special relationship.
A parent becomes a new person the day the first grandchild is born. Formerly serious and responsible adults go on shopping sprees for toys and baby clothing, smile incessantly, pull out photos, and proudly display baby seats in their cars. This collection from Chicken Soup for the Soul’s library will amuse you, warm your heart, and give you food for thought, with stories on:
- the unconditional love and mutual admiration between grandparents and grandchildren
- great learning experiences shared between grandparents and grandchildren
- family traditions and legacies passed down through the generations
- touching moments you’ll want to share with other family members
- great fun between the generations