Fathers and daughters will enjoy these heartwarming stories celebrating the special relationship between them.
The day a girl is born she starts a special relationship with her father. It doesn’t matter whether she is ten years old or fifty – she will always be his little girl. And daughters take care of their dads too, whether it is a tea party for two at age five, or loving care many decades later.
Fathers and daughters will enjoy these sometimes humorous, sometimes poignant stories from the best of Chicken Soup’s library. Read about:
- fathers “melting” over their little girls
- sharing sports, travel and good times
- learning lessons from each other
- the special bond of stepfathers and stepdaughters
- caring for and bonding with older parents
- special memories