Our favorite book bloggers are telling us their deepest darkest secrets…or at least, their favorite movies!
Christi– Smitten With Reading
- Last book you read? DIRTY LIES by Emma Hart
- Favorite ‘ship? marksmanship…what can I say, I’m a romantic suspense girl.
- Can you name on turn off and one turn on of yours? Turn on…sense of humor, followed closely by really amazing abs (hey, a girl can dream); Turn off…bad smells
- What word would you ban from the English language? can’t
- What’s your favorite romantic movie? All-time…You’ve Got Mail…it’s about bookstore owners…hello, what’s not to love there?
Cindy & Tabitha – Authors on Air
- CHRISTMAS ON CANDY CANE LANE by Sheila Roberts
3.Turn off = using the term “member” in books as a description of a man’s penis. Turn on = Hairy Chests
- I wouldn’t ban a word, I would ban the way certain words are used and, pronounced. Like nucular, instead of nuclear, orientate instead of orient. I seen instead of I saw and I is instead of I am.
- After all these years, When Harry Met Sally. A classic, friends to lovers movie.
1) Gypsy Hope by Jillian Neal
2) Librarianship (I’m a little biased); courtship is a close second
3) Turn off…bad personal hygiene, turn on- great smile
5) French Kiss and Roman Holiday – tie
Bella – Paranormal Book Club
- Last book you read? LEV by Belle Aurora
- Favorite ‘ship?
- Can you name on turn off and one turn on of yours? Ugh only one, LOL ok…Turn on… the way a man smells or his eyes…turn off yucky teeth or smelly!
- What word would you ban from the English language? The word “Yep”
- What’s your favorite romantic movie? OMG The Notebook.. HELLO!