Flavorful - and easy - Indian cooking at home!
Do you love Indian food, but wonder how to capture those unique flavors at home? With The Everything Indian Slow Cooker Cookbook
, all you have to do is toss your ingredients into a slow cooker and then come home to a delicious, savory meal that the whole family will love!
Featuring 300 mouthwatering recipes and instructions for building a masaledaani (spice box), this cookbook shows you how to create authentic Indian recipes in just a few simple steps. With author Prerna Singh's guidance and the convenience of your slow cooker, you'll enjoy crafting delightful delicacies like:
The Everything Indian Slow Cooker Cookbook
- Spicy Chicken Stew
- Curried Tempeh in Coconut Cream
- Chili Coconut Chicken (Mangalorian Murgh Gassi)
- Slow Cooker Tandoori Chicken
- Hot Spiced Lamb (Andhra Gosht Pittu)
- Lobster in Creamy Sauce (Lobster Ka Korma)
- Saffron Rice (Kesari Chawal)
- Mango Chili Chutney
- Cardamom-Infused Cheesecake
- Strawberry Lassi
includes hundreds of recipes that will tantalize your taste buds without monopolizing your time!