Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Everything Grow Your Own Vegetables Book
Your Complete Guide to planting, tending, and harvesting vegetables
Part of Everything®
Foreword by Meghan Shinn
Table of Contents
About The Book
Vine-ripened tomatoes. Succulent squash. Plump cucumbers.
Growing vegetables is a rewarding and cost-effective way to eat better for less. Yet many don't know where to start. Author and farmer Catherine Abbott answers questions like:
- What is the best way to maximize my garden space?
- How do I get started growing food to sustain my family?
- Can I grow vegetables inside my house?
- How can I tell if my vegetables are primed for eating?
- Will I really save money by growing my own?
- Publisher: Everything (January 1, 2010)
- Length: 304 pages
- ISBN13: 9781440500145
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): The Everything Grow Your Own Vegetables Book
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.