Switching to a low-GI diet is the key to losing weight--and keeping it off, especially for those suffering from obesity, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome.
With this new edition of the classic cookbook, registered dietician LeeAnn Smith shows you how to prepare low-GI meals that are as tasty as they are healthy, including:
- Tomato and Feta Frittata
- Asian Sesame Lettuce Wraps
- Barley Risotto with Mushroom and Thyme
- Ginger Beef and Napa Cabbage
- Braised Chicken with White Beans and Kale
- Dark Chocolate–Dipped Macaroons
With a foreword by a weight-loss specialist at the UCLA School of Medicine, this is the only cookbook you need to master the art and science of preparing and enjoying good food--that's good for you!