In our fast-paced, high-tech world, more and more people are finding themselves overwhelmed by "stuff." From old clothes and receipts to unused appliances and broken electronics, messes come in all shapes and sizes. Overcrowded closets, bursting bureaus, and desks of disarray affect our environment and stifle our physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.The Everything Feng Shui Decluttering Book
shows you how to organize your belongings, create space, and promote positive energy flow in your home or office using simple feng shui principles. From identifying clutter and letting go to creating all-new storage and work spaces, this practical guide shows how clearing our environment of junk can lead to greater productivity, prosperity, and wellness.
Also includes useful tips for:
- Defining clutter and identifying its physical, emotional, and spiritual effects
- Applying feng shui principles without sacrificing convenience
- Arranging spaces to enhance health, wealth, and relationships
- Eliminating clutter nightmares in the bedroom for a sound, restful sleep
- Conducting a clutter audit in the office so readers can get down to business
Fun and easy to follow, The Everything Feng Shui Decluttering Book
is a must-have for anyone seeking to create positive living and working spaces.