If you or someone you love has been suffering with back pain, this book could change your life. Americans spend more and more each year treating neck and back pain—over $86 billion annually—but all too often, the treatments simply don’t help. Why keep taking medicine if it doesn’t work? And why resort to painful, unnecessary surgery or injections if there’s a better remedy? End Back Pain Forever is a revolutionary guide that shows you the many ways that back pain can be produced and the easy-to-follow steps you can take to eliminate it.
Norman Marcus, one of the nation’s leading back pain specialists, estimates that more than 75 percent of back pain cases can be cured by treating the muscles rather than through surgery or drugs. Yet too many doctors don’t recognize this, leaving patients struggling for solutions. In this groundbreaking book, Dr. Marcus will show you:
• Why the current standard for diagnosing and treating back pain is flawed.
• Why high-tech imaging tests are not useful in diagnosing most back pain.
• Techniques that can protect you from injury.
• Twenty-one simple exercises that can end your back pain forever.
“Your back pain can be cured. Read this book. His treatment and prescribed exercises work–I know because he treated and cured me.” —Thomas J.J. Blanck, MD, PhD, Chairman, Dept of Anesthesiology, NYU Langone Medical Center
"Although designed for patients, many providers may find the text informative and change their current practices. This volume could be life saving for many patients with persistent back pain."
– Bill McCarberg, MD, Founder, Chronic Pain Program, Kaiser Permanente, San Diego, CA