Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Volunteering & Giving Back
101 Inspiring Stories of Purpose and Passion
Table of Contents
About The Book
Find your purpose and passion by volunteering and giving back. This collection of 101 stories will inspire you to make a difference.
Volunteers and people who give back choose hope over despair, optimism over cynicism, and caring over indifference. By serving others, they also help themselves, reporting that the biggest beneficiaries of their charitable activities are themselves!
In this inspiring collection of personal stories you’ll read about:
- How volunteering can change your life
- Making amazing human connections
- Bonding as a family when volunteering together
- New perspective and lessons learned through volunteering
- Giving back after receiving help during a rough time
- The true spirit of Christmas and the holiday season
- Working with therapy animals and saving abandoned pets
- Publisher: Chicken Soup for the Soul (August 18, 2015)
- Length: 400 pages
- ISBN13: 9781611599510
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Chicken Soup for the Soul: Volunteering & Giving Back Trade Paperback 9781611599510
- Author Photo (jpg): Amy Newmark Photograph by Susan Morrow(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.