Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Positive, Live Happy
101 Stories about Creating Your Best Life
Table of Contents
About The Book
These 101 true stories will inspire you to think positive to live a happier life.
Everyone can use a little more positive thinking—to create an even better life. Your attitude is a powerful tool, and these stories from real people show you how to think yourself into a more fulfilling, happier life.
As co-author Deborah Norville says, “Change your thoughts and you’ll change your world. Sometimes you need an example to follow, a how-to that works for you. These stories can help you do just that.”
In this collection, you'll read stories about:
- making every day count through mindfulness and thankfulness
- trying new things and stepping outside your comfort zone
- simple phrases that could change your life
- turning lemons to lemonade and finding the silver lining in every situation
- finding your inner strength and turning adversity into opportunity
- counting your blessings and using the power of gratitude
- rebooting your life and living with passion and purpose
- how volunteering and making a difference can turn your life around
- strategies that work for bringing joy back into your life
- techniques for managing cancer and other health challenges
- Publisher: Chicken Soup for the Soul (September 24, 2019)
- Length: 368 pages
- ISBN13: 9781611599923
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Positive, Live Happy
Trade Paperback 9781611599923
Author Photo (jpg): Amy Newmark
Photograph by Susan Morrow(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.