"Rigorous and accessible philosophy at its best. Even seasoned Thomists will benefit."
– Ryan Anderson, author of First Things
"Superb... [Feser] gives the clearest, most helpful account of the famous Five Ways, the proofs St. Thomas gives for the existence of God, that I've read."
– R. R. Reno, Professor of Theology, Creighton University
"A breath of fresh air... Feser does yeoman's work in offering a clear and concise presentation of what can be very difficult to understand for the beginner."
– Francis J. Beckwith, author of Philosophia Christi
"Feser is perhaps the best Thomistic philosopher in the USA."
– Christopher Malloy, Associate Professor of Theology, University of Dallas
"A useful and easy to read introduction. Students and scholars will find [this] highly beneficial." - Fulvio di Blasi, President, Thomas International "Lucid, cogent, and compelling. Required reading for anyone interested in Thomas Aquinas." - Christopher Kaczor, Christopher Kaczor, Associate Professor of Philosophy, Loyola Marymount University "At last. A concise, accessible and compelling introduction to Aquinas's thought. Feser shows that Aquinas's philosophy is still a live option for thinkers today."
– Kelly James Clark, Professor of Philosophy, Calvin College
"A useful and easy to read introduction. Students and scholars will find [this] highly beneficial."
– Fulvio di Blasi - President, Thomas International
"Lucid, cogent, and compelling. Required reading for anyone interested in Thomas Aquinas."
– Christopher Kaczor - Professor of Philosophy, Loyola Marymount University