Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Adult CCRN Exam Flashcards, Second Edition: Up-to-Date Review and Practice
Part of Barron's Test Prep
Published by Barrons Educational Services
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from an Adult CCRN expert!
Barron’s Adult CCRN Exam Flashcards provides 425 up-to-date review and practice questions for all topics on the Adult CCRN Exam anywhere, anytime with this digital format.
Written by an Experienced Educator and Nurse
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by an expert CCRN review course instructor and former clinical nurse specialist
- Build your understanding with review and practice tailored to the most recent exam blueprint
Digital flashcard features
- Access anywhere: study on all devices, including mobile--available online and offline
- Flip functionality: a simple click flips cards from front to back
- Random select: review cards in a random order rather than sequentially
Check out Barron’s Adult CCRN Exam book for even more review, full-length practice tests, and access to Barron’s Online Learning Hub for a timed test option and scoring.
- Publisher: Barrons Educational Services (September 6, 2022)
- Length: 448 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506280332
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): Adult CCRN Exam Flashcards, Second Edition: Up-to-Date Review and Practice
Second Edition eBook 9781506280332
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.