Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
GRE Vocabulary Flash Cards
Part of Barron's Test Prep
Published by Barrons Educational Services
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
This flash card set presents words and definitions that reflect the fluency and vocabulary skills of a college graduate.
- 500 high-frequency words that have appeared on recent GRE exams
- Each card lists a target word with pronunciation and part of speech
- Card’s reverse side presents the word’s definition, a sample sentence, and synonyms
- Enclosed metal ring lets test-takers select cards to fit their study needs
- Publisher: Barrons Educational Services (June 1, 2016)
- Length: 503 pages
- ISBN13: 9781438076089
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): GRE Vocabulary Flash Cards Second Edition Cards 9781438076089
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.