"I love Vogt's layered and masterful romances. Almost Like Being in Love was one of those stories you don’t want to end, and I lingered over every page enjoying the intriguing characters. Highly recommended!"
– Colleen Coble, Author of Mermaid Moon and the Rock Harbor series praising Almost Like Being in Love
"Almost Like Being in Love is the perfect beach read. Beth K. Vogt delivers a charming romance with a sigh-worthy Happily Ever After ending."
– Rachel Hauck, New York Times Bestselling Author of The Wedding Chapel praising Almost Like Being in Love
"In Almost Like Being in Love, Beth Vogt once again introduces us to relatable, heart-tugging characters. Caron and Kade are struggling with broken dreams, both their careers and their love lives in upheaval. I loved the thread of hope laced through this story and the reminder that sometimes the best things in life are waiting for us behind the most unexpected doors. Another keeper for your bookshelf!"
– Melissa Tagg, author of Like Never Before and One Enchanted Christmas praising Almost Like Being in Love
"It's always a pleasure to read a Beth K. Vogt book. Authentic characters with realistic struggles we can all identify with bring her well-written words to life in this touching story about finding love where you least expect it and finding the courage to follow your heart. Almost Like Being In Love is another winner that fans and new readers alike will thoroughly enjoy."
– Catherine West, Author of The Things We Knew praising Almost Like Being in Love
"Love is complicated. Family relationships are complicated. In Almost Like Being in Love, Beth K. Vogt explores the collision of the two with a soft touch and deft hand. Her novel sings with grace and the journey to learn who we are and how to stand on our own. And how to do that while risking all to discover who we are and a love that will sustain us. A beautiful novel that I inhaled."
– Cara C. Putman, Award-Winning Author of Shadowed by Grace and Where Treetops Glisten praising Almost Like Being in Love
"Author Beth Vogt has done it again—a story you can curl up with and crawl into. Her characters are so real, I wish we could hang out. She has a permanent place on my favorite’s shelf."
– Edie Melson, Director Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference praising Almost Like Being in Love
“Beth Vogt is an author I look to for not only a delightful story, but one that moves me and stays in my heart. Almost Like Being in Love is no exception. Moving, romantic, fun—a great way to spend the weekend!”
– Susan May Warren, RITA award-winning author of the Christiansen Family Series praising Almost Like Being in Love
"Beth K. Vogt does it again! Almost Like Being In Love is a sweet, second-chance-at-love story that will have romance fans swooning, but it's in the women's fiction elements that Vogt truly shines. Her exploration of how living up to others' well-meaning expectations can divert us from God's plan is especially resonant. Another entertaining and thoughtful entry from one of my favorite contemporary storytellers. You won't want to miss this one!"
– Carla Laureano, RITA® award-winning author of London Tides praising Almost Like Being in Love
Curl your toes into the sand and relish the delicious warmth of Destin, FL in Vogt’s Crazy Little Thing Called Love. A must read with engaging characters, rich scenery and the high tension of a hurricane that carries us into love, forgiveness and the joy of discovering treasures once lost.
– Katherine Reay, author of Lizzy & Jane praising Crazy Little Thing Called Love
“Logan Hollister is a storm chaser by profession, but he’s never been able to tame the storms in his personal life. Crazy Little Thing Called Love is an exciting, romantic adventure as Logan and his ex-wife, Vanessa, are forced to confront both a hurricane and the emotional storm that wages between them. Beth Vogt takes readers on a heart-pounding journey through both the present and past even as her characters try to sort out their future. Second chances are a rare gift, and Beth unwraps this present (OR this one) perfectly.”
– Melanie Dobson, award-winning author of Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor and Chateau of Secrets praising Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Second-chance love at its crazy best! Beth Vogt is a master at wringing tears from the eyes and sleep from the soul in a tender love story that both heals and haunts.
– Julie Lessman, award-winning author of The Daughters of Boston, Winds of Change, and Heart of San Francisco series praising Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Beth K. Vogt’s amazing ability to create complex, true-to-life characters with realistic flaws and emotions keeps me hungering for her novels before they’re even available for sale. The depth of her stories pulls me in, leaving me to ponder the spiritual truth she has woven into the plot long after I’ve finished the book. Beth’s novels are automatic buys for my keeper shelf.
– Lisa Jordan, award-winning author of Lakeside Redemption praising Crazy Little Thing Called Love
"Beth Vogt is a master at capturing the sometimes stormy emotions of the human heart. In Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Vogt takes the reader on Vanessa and Logan's road back to each other - a journey that is both deeply felt and realistic. She makes us believe in the power of second chances, all the while reminding us that it's never too late to have faith in our first love."
– Kristy Cambron, author of The Butterfly and the Violin and A Sparrow in Terezin praising Crazy Little Thing Called Love
“Engaging… A touching inspirational romance that weaves faith and love together in a convincing and heartfelt way.”
– Kirkus praising Crazy Little Thing Called Love