Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Vampire Bunny
Ready-to-Read Level 3
Table of Contents
About The Book
Bunnicula sleeps all day and wakes up at night. And Bunnicula doesn't have little bunny teeth -- he has fangs. Is Bunnicula really just a harmless little bunny? Or is he something much, much more scary?
About The Illustrator
Jeff Mack has written and illustrated a long list of award-winning picture books, chapter books, and early readers, including the Clueless McGee series; the Mr. Monkey series; Good News, Bad News; Hush Little Polar Bear; Duck in the Fridge; and Look!. He lives, works, and sometimes monkeys around in Western Massachusetts. Visit him at JeffMack.com.
- Publisher: Simon Spotlight (January 1, 2004)
- Length: 48 pages
- ISBN13: 9780689857249
- Grades: 1 - 3
- Ages: 6 - 8
- Lexile ® 540L The Lexile reading levels have been certified by the Lexile developer, MetaMetrics®
- Fountas & Pinnell™ N These books have been officially leveled by using the F&P Text Level Gradient™ Leveling System
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): The Vampire Bunny Hardcover 9780689857249(5.4 MB)
- Author Photo (jpg): James Howe Photograph © Mark Davis(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
More books from this illustrator: Jeff Mack
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.