Break free from anxiety and manage stress with simple strategies and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques in this straightforward and encouraging handbook.
Keeping up with friendships, relationships, school, extracurriculars, and social media is already a lot of work. And when anxiety spikes, it sometimes feels like it’s impossible to keep your life on track. You might feel like you’re in a never-ending downward spiral. That’s where this book comes in. The Teen Anxiety Guidebook
offers dozens of beneficial quizzes, activities, tips and CBT-based advice to help you:
- Identify your most common anxiety triggers
- Learn essential coping skills to prevent anxiety attacks
- Redirect risky behavior, including substance abuse and self-harm
- Understand the options of therapy and medication
- Overcome the spike-and-relapse cycle
From mindfulness meditation to diaphragmatic breathing, the exercises in this book will give you the tools you need to redirect negative thought and behavioral patterns and navigate the difficulties of life.