The Essential Guide to the Ancient Art of Numerology
Do you truly understand your strengths and weaknesses? Are you living at your full potential? Could simply changing the spelling of your name alter your life?
While most numerology books focus only on your birthday, The Secret Language of Your Name is the first comprehensive guide to incorporate an exploration of the letters of your name. With this extra step, you are given a unique, complete reading that reveals specific individual keys to success and happiness in all facets of life.
Prepare to learn:
• how to pinpoint your greatest strengths and weaknesses;
• what makes friends, family, and coworkers tick;
• how different spellings of your name can affect your future, even what happens when your name changes in marriage;
• how to choose the best baby name—with numerical representations of nearly 5,000 names;
• whom you are most compatible with in love and business;
• how to choose an ideal career path;
• and more!
With each new challenge, you’ll find yourself reaching again and again for this definitive guide.
Intrigued by the mathematics of the universe and the incredible insights numerology offers, Neil Koelmeyer has studied the subject in depth for nearly forty years. His vast knowledge in the field stems from his numerological practice on an individual basis and his observations of public figures and how their performance corresponds to their name and birth date. Koelmeyer also offers classes in numerology and has spoken at numerous seminars.
Journalist and teacher Ursula Kolecki became fascinated by numerology as she began to study her own unique name. Her interest grew as she realized the power of these numbers in herself and others. With a strong background in journalism, Kolecki writes in a clear style to bring this ancient science to a broad audience.
Publisher: Atria Books/Beyond Words (March 6, 2012)