Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Everything Parent's Guide To Sensory Processing Disorder
The Information and Treatment Options You Need to Help Your Child with SPD
Table of Contents
About The Book
If your child has been diagnosed with sensory processing disorder (SPD), you understand how simple, everyday tasks can become a struggle. With The Everything Parent's Guide to Sensory Processing Disorder, you can help your child learn how to reduce stress and minimize the symptoms of SPD. In this all-in-one guide, Terri Mauro provides all the information you need regarding SPD, including:
- An in-depth definition of SPD and its effects.
- The newest treatments, therapies, and diets.
- Techniques for use outside of the therapist's office.
- The latest research on physical causes of SPD.
- Advice for coping at school, home, and play.
- Publisher: Everything (June 6, 2014)
- Length: 304 pages
- ISBN13: 9781440574566
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): The Everything Parent's Guide To Sensory Processing Disorder Trade Paperback 9781440574566
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.