Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Everything Kids' Spelling Book
Spell your way to S-U-C-C-E-S-S!
Table of Contents
About The Book
Is it "i before e except after c"? Or is it the other way around?
Let's face it, most children struggle with spelling. But now they have a fun and easy way to learn all the tips and tricks to spell with confidence. With this book, kids will:
- Learn basic spelling rules, like "change y to i and add es."
- Understand punctuation, capitalization, and other technical parts of spelling.
- Pick up helpful tricks, like putting words into songs and rhymes.
- Learn fun games and exercises to practice spelling.
- Study spelling lists to master even the toughest words.
- And more!
- Publisher: Everything (December 17, 2008)
- Length: 144 pages
- ISBN13: 9781605507606
- Ages: 6 - 10
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): The Everything Kids' Spelling Book
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.