Here's something worth learning: Studying doesn't have to be a chore! This fun and accessible resource provides the tools you need to develop better study habits, boost your grades, and position yourself for academic success.
Educational consultant Cynthia Clumeck Muchnick uses a wide range of ideas taken from hundreds of students to help you find a unique, effective method suited for your individual learning style. You'll improve transcripts for college applications, ace standardized tests, and become a better student at any level of education.
This indispensable guide shows you how to:
- Get the most out of class time
- Use the best strategies for note-taking and memorizing
- Improve writing skills
- Prepare completely for tests
- Safely and effectively conduct online research
- Use Skype, iChat, or social media to form study groups
With this guide in your backpack, you'll be able to balance school and activities, avoid pre-test panic, and achieve consistently better results.