If counting calories makes you cringe, this easy-to-use cookbook is just what you need! Mix and match recipes to effortlessly map out your meals for a day, a week, or a month.
Based on a 1,200-calorie-a-day diet, The Everything Calorie Counting Cookbook
features 300 mouth-watering recipes for every occasion, from super suppers to sensible snacks, including:
- Banana Chocolate Chip Pancake Wrap
- Honey and Cheese Stuffed Figs
- Creamy Potato Soup
- Beef Fondue
- Chili-Crusted Sea Scallops
- Chicken and Green Bean Casserole
- Spicy Ranch Chicken Wrap
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie
Reward your taste buds while you count calories. You can have it all - and eat it, too!