Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Selling When No One is Buying
Growing Prospects, Clients, and Sales in Tough Economic Times
Table of Contents
About The Book
Times are tough all over. Wall Street is shivering and consumer confidence is dropping like a rock. Yet it's possible for the enterprising salesperson to still gain prospects, sign new clients, and close the deal. All it takes is persistence, energy, some new thinking, and the advice of Stephan Schiffman, American's top corporate sales trainer. Schiffman shows you how to:
- Treat customers individually
- Make life easier for customers in bad times
- Show that bad times won't last forever
- Reorient their thinking now to prepare for the future
- Publisher: Adams Media (June 18, 2009)
- Length: 176 pages
- ISBN13: 9781605506609
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Selling When No One is Buying Trade Paperback 9781605506609
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.