Play Smart Challenging develops the skills necessary for children to thrive in the 21st century, such as solving problems in different ways, independence, and awareness of environmental issues.
**Play Smart Challenging series---2022 National Parenting Product Awards Winner** (NAPPAawards.com) Play Smart Brain Boosters Challenging 2-3
workbook focuses on the recognition of letters, shapes, and colors to support the development of preschool readiness skills.
In this workbook, children will: 1. Tackle tasks in a variety of ways.
Depending on a child’s age, some problems may be a little too difficult. It’s important to encourage your child to approach tasks in different ways by referring to the tips in the “To Parents” section. When a task is complete, your child’s sense of accomplishment will help with their critical thinking skills and creativity. 2. Develop independence while working on tasks.
Activities will include tasks related to getting dressed, cleaning up, and helping around the house. When an activity is finished, encourage your child to practically try it. This prompts children to be more aware of their surroundings. 3. Learn the names of animals, food, vehicles, and other things.
While outside of your home, ask your child to review the things they learned in the activities. This will not only expand their vocabulary, but also stimulate their interest in the things around them. 4. Think about the environment.
The “Go Green Activity Board” is an educational tool designed to help children learn that various living things reside together on earth. This helps raise awareness of environmental issues.What’s Play Smart Workbooks?
- Over 50 million Play Smart Workbooks sold worldwide.
- Educational method with over 70 years of experience.
- Age appropriate activities: Activities are carefully developed to match the level of specific age group.
- Step-by-step method: The instruction and the activity gradually get challenging throughout the workbook.
- Wide variety of activities: Variety of activities from different approaches help children strengthen critical thinking skills and creativity, which help them to be able to solve practical problems on their own. It also helps keep their interest and focus.
- Stickers: Uses stickers within the context of certain activities and also as rewards for completed work to keep children motivated.
- 4 colors throughout the book with variety of fun illustrations: The cute and colorful illustrations engage children in activities. Fun illustrations help children understand the activities without reading the instructions.
- Support children’s learning: “To Parents” sections explain the effective ways for parents to support children’s learning.
- School readiness: Children can acquire basic academic skills before entering preschool.