Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
New Jersey Grade 7 ELA/Literacy Test
Table of Contents
About The Book
The Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC) is a group of states working together to develop a set of assessments that aim to better measure students’ critical-thinking, problem-solving skills, and ability to communicate. Through a series of high quality, computer-based K–12 assessments in Mathematics and English Language Arts, teachers, schools, and parents can ensure that students are on track for success.
Barron’s is pleased to offer these newly revised study guides to help students prepare for these tests in the state of New Jersey. In Barron's New Jersey Grade 7 ELA book, students will find:
- Two full-length practice tests with answers and explanations
- In-depth review through engaging lessons, hints, and tips for all elements of each PARCC test
- Content that is reflective of classroom lessons and fully aligned to the Common Core Curriculum
- An explanation and overview of the PARCC assessment
The PARCC assessments will be ready for states to administer during the 2014-15 school year. These versatile books can be used at home or in school to reinforce classroom lessons and help put students in the best possible position for success.
- Publisher: Barrons Educational Services (January 1, 2015)
- Length: 352 pages
- ISBN13: 9781438005591
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): New Jersey Grade 7 ELA/Literacy Test Trade Paperback 9781438005591
More books in this series: Barron's Test Prep NJ
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.