Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
NCLEX-RN Content Review Guide
Part of Kaplan Test Prep
Published by Kaplan Test Prep
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Kaplan’s NCLEX-RN Content Review Guide provides comprehensive review of the essential content you need to ace the NCLEX-RN exam.
The Best Review
The Best Review
- Covers all the must-know content required to pass the NCLEX-RN
- Content is organized in outline format and easy-access tables for efficient review
- Chapters follow the NCLEX’s Client Need Categories so you know you have complete content coverage
- Kaplan’s acclaimed Decision Tree and expert strategies help you master critical reasoning
- Used by thousands of students each year to succeed on the NCLEX-RN
- Kaplan’s expert nursing faculty reviews and updates content annually
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (August 1, 2023)
- Length: 636 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506273846
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): NCLEX-RN Content Review Guide Ninth Edition eBook 9781506273846
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.