Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Mastering the Life Plan
The Essential Steps to Achieving Great Health and a Leaner, Stronger, and Sexier Body
Table of Contents
About The Book
Do you want to get in the best shape of your life and live like you’re twenty years younger? Learn to master the Life Plan!
In his New York Times bestseller, The Life Plan, Dr. Jeffry Life combined proven science with an appealing message—it’s never too late to transform your body. Today, at seventy-four years of age, with an unbelievably toned torso and biceps that even a twentysomething would envy, he’s living proof that his program of exercise, nutrition, and hormone optimization has extraordinarily powerful and lasting results.
In Mastering the Life Plan, Dr. Life distills this bestselling program into a simpler format that men of any age can customize for their individual needs. For those who already follow his regimen, this new book is an essential next step, with new exercises and groundbreaking new advice that’s also a perfect companion to take on the road.
This new book offers:
• New exercises in all fitness domains: cardiovascular, strength training, and toning/stretching combined into one easy-to-follow routine
• New meal plans and recipes that make weight loss a breeze
• Expanded food guide for eating on the road, eating out, and cooking for yourself
• The latest information on hormone optimization, giving a deeper under-standing of therapies, controversies, myths, and realities
• New success stories from men who’ve already seen great results with the Life Plan
• Comprehensive medical information so that you can work with your own doctor to achieve better health
• And much more.
Every eight seconds an American man turns fifty, and for many, maintaining good health has not been a priority. Mastering the Life Plan is therefore essential for every man looking to take charge of his health now and for the future. As Dr. Life says, this is the only way to achieve a happy, youthful, sexually satisfying life with dramatically fewer age-related illnesses, and at the same time, avoid the unfortunate side effects of aging.
- Publisher: Atria Books (March 19, 2013)
- Length: 304 pages
- ISBN13: 9781451681710
Browse Related Books
Raves and Reviews
“A TRUE EXPERT”
– Bill Phillips, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Body-for-LIFE and founder of Transformation.com
"Jeff's book is life-changing...a fabulous read."
– Suzanne Somers, New York Times bestselling author of The Sexy Years
"Since I've been under the care of Dr. Life, my goal of living a productive life until at least 100 seems possible. My overall health has improved dramatically and I look and feel many years younger. I've recommended Dr. Life to all of my friends."
– Rick Barry, member of the Basketball Hall of Fame and an NBA All-time Top 50 Player
“Dr. Jeff Life lives and breathes a paradigm of health, vitality, and fitness—men everywhere would be smart to follow his example.”
– Anthony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist
“Exercise and nutrition are the paths to feeling and looking good. Dr. Life’s book explains his methods in easy-to-understand terms, and his physique and mind proves that it works."
– Lawrence A. Golding, PhD., FACSM, Exercise Physiologist, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
“Achieving and maintaining balance is the primary goal in my life. That is why I follow the expertise of Dr. Life.”
– Cesar Millan, TV Star and Dog Behaviorist
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): Mastering the Life Plan
Author Photo (jpg): Jeffry S. Life
Photograph by Dennis Lane(8.4 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.