"Some amazing work is being done in the field of Arts and Medicine. Healing with the Arts shares powerful stories and unique techniques for integrating the healing power of the arts into our lives."
– Michael A. Singer, author of The Untethered Soul
"...through the elegance, depth and insight of Mary and Michael's writings, the reader is guided through a process that can help them unlock their most inner truth, the one that can ultimately set us free, free to be ourselves and to be fulfilled once again."
– Robert Browning, Healthcare Director, HeartMath
"Healing with the Arts lays out a program of transformation through the union of creative and healing forces. This inner alchemy is a pure spiritual practice that heals us as we come into alignment with the evolutionary creative force that birthed the cosmos and is living in us now."
– Alex Grey & Allyson Grey, artists, cofounders of CoSM, Chapel of Sacred Mirrors; coauthors of Net of Being
"Healing with the Arts is an exceptional guide to the power of art in deep intentional healing. Michael Samuels and Mary Rockwood Lane are leaders in the field. I recommend their book strongly."
– Michael Lerner, cofounder and president of Commonweal; cofounder & president emeritus of Smith Center for Healing and the Arts
"Read this book and discover for yourself the simple but profound truths it contains."
– John Graham-Pole. MD, MRCP-UK, Emeritus Professor, University of Florida College of Medicine; cofounder Arts in Medicine Shands Hospital
"Healing with the Arts is a guidebook for everyone, not just artists or patients in the healthcare setting. With their intuition and wisdom, the authors present a twelve-week experiential course that shows every reader how to use his or her own creativity to enhance and enrich their own life."
– Cathy DeWitt, National Consultant, Society for the Arts in Healthcare Co-Facilitator, Vital Visionaries Founding Network Member, National Center for Creative Aging (NCCA)