Reading Group Guide
Get a FREE ebook by joining our mailing list today!
Plus, receive recommendations for your next Book Club read.
1. Why is Customer Equity important to your company? (Chapter 1)
2. Has your company ever suffered from the Profitable Product Death Spiral? What should the company have done differently? (Chapter 2)
3. What is the lifetime value of your average customer? What information would you have to obtain to determine this? (Chapter 3)
4. How does your Value Equity compare to other firms in your market? What specific actions can be done to enhance your Value Equity? (Chapter 5)
5. How does your Brand Equity compare to other firms in your market? What specific actions can be done to enhance your Brand Equity? (Chapter 6)
6. How does your Retention Equity compare to other firms in your market? What specific actions can be done to enhance your Retention Equity? (Chapter 7)
7. Can you currently project the financial impact of an improvement effort? What specific steps would you have to take to do that? (Chapter 9)
8. What percentage of your company's profits is contributed by the most important 20% of customers? If you can't determine this, what kind of database would be required to help you determine this? (Chapter 11)
9. How can you turn your lead customers into iron, or your iron customers into gold, via "customer alchemy"? (Chapter 13)
10. How can you use the internet to build Value Equity, Brand Equity, and Retention Equity? (Chapter 14)