Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes
Pocket-Sized Review for the Surgical Clerkship and Shelf Exams
Part of Kaplan Test Prep
Published by Kaplan Test Prep
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Celebrated by medical students for over a decade, Kaplan's pocket-sized Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes is the highest-yield surgery review for the shelf and USMLE Step 2 CK exams.
Designed for portable prep, Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes fits perfectly in your lab coat so you can refresh your knowledge in between cases.
The Best Review
- Concise high-yield review of core surgery material
- 180 up-to-date vignettes for self-testing
- 16 brief essays examining selected diagnostic and therapeutic tools from a surgical perspective
- NEW essay topic: nutritional support of the surgical patient
- EXPANDED and enhanced bariatric surgery chapter
- Revised content review throughout, including: therapies for childhood leukemia, ARDS, non-small cell lung cancer, aortoenteric fistula, gout, BPH, prolapsed hemorrhoids, rectal prolapse, and anal fissures, and trends in whole blood availability and use
- Revised and fully up-to-date content from distinguished surgery instructor Dr. Carlos Pestana
- For over a decade, Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes has helped med students excel on the surgery shelf exam and USMLE Step 2 CK
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (November 16, 2021)
- Length: 264 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506276434
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes Sixth Edition eBook 9781506276434
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.