A COMPREHENSIVE, STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO FULLY PREPARE YOUR FAMILY FOR ANY CATACLYSMIC EVENT
Welcome to the most important class you’ll ever take. In this dangerous world, there’s no place where disaster won’t find you. Your only option is to get educated. Presenting a straightforward 52-week course to becoming a full-fledged prepper, this book guides you step-by-step with everything from simple tools for storing food and water to advanced techniques for defending your family and property:
• Learn to stock, treat, use and reuse the most important survival item of all—water
• Store enough food to feed your family for three months without breaking the bank
• Develop the emergency skills to respond effectively to any catastrophic event
• Fortify and protect your home with affordable and manageable DIY projects
• Create a prepper savings account to ensure your family’s well-being
If you want to make it out alive, you can’t rely on hope or help from others, you need to be ready to act on your own.
Jim Cobb is the author of numerous prepping and survival guides, including, Prepper’s Home Defense and The Prepper’s Complete Book of Disaster Readiness. Cobb is a prepper, survivalist, and author of the website SurvivalWeekly.com. He lives in Wisconsin.