“Filled with grace, beauty, and love… Any book that can make a reader laugh, cry, and get goosebumps of amazement all in the same story is one for the keeper shelf.”
– RT (Romantic Times), Top Pick!
"Enchanting...One need not be a Narnia fan to settle in and enjoy Isaac’s story, which romance readers will easily fall in love with."
– Publishers Weekly
"Can't Help Falling is packed with the same charming writing, witty characters and enchanting romance I adored in Kara Isaac's first novel. With a dash of C.S. Lewis and a heartfelt theme of second chances, this is one for the keeper shelf. Loved it!"
– Melissa Tagg, author of The Walker Family Series
"Can't Help Falling is a rich and redemptive tale of tangled regret, bittersweet coincidence, and the courage it takes to embrace a second chance."
– Nicole Deese, author of the Love in Lenox series and The Promise of Rayne
"A new voice on the romance scene, New Zealander Kara Isaac has crafted a sweet and oh-so-original debut romantic comedy that will delight contemporary romance fans, Tolkien lovers and inspy romance readers alike. Add this novel to your TBR stack … and add this author to your 'authors to watch' radar. Recommended!"
– USA Today, on Close to You
“A terrific set-up…Isaac showcases a strong romantic sensibility and clever plotting.”
– Publishers Weekly, on Close to You
"Allie and Jackson share an immediate chemistry that readers will appreciate from the start. Both have built solid emotional walls that take effort to tear down, which makes for a courtship full of humor, tears and introspection that leads them both back to God."
– RT Reviews (four stars), on Close to You
"A fabulous debut. Well-written, clever, and warm-hearted this love story with the back drop of Lord of the Rings will delight romance readers everywhere. Add Isaac to your favorite's list."
– Rachel Hauck, USA Today Bestselling author of The Wedding Chapel on Close to You
"I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a debut novel so much. Close to You is filled with warmth, wit, and more than a few laugh-out-loud moments! Kara Isaac has proven herself to be an exciting addition to the world of Christian romance."
– Carla Laureano, RITA ® Award-winning author of Five Days in Skye and Under Scottish Stars on Close to You
"Well-written and fun, Close to You made me laugh out loud and fall in love. An enchanting romantic escape into the land of Frodo and Aragorn."
– Susan May Warren, award-winning, best-selling author of The Christiansen Family Series on Close to You
"Close To You is a tasty blend ofunlikely romance, lovably flawed characters, and dialogue just snarky enough tomake me want to pull up a chair and watch. Kara's unique voice and freshpremise combine to create a compelling story that lingers like your favoritedessert long after the last page."
– Betsy St. Amant, Author of All's Fair in Love and Cupcakes and Love Arrives in Pieces on Close to You
"Kara Isaac is a fresh new voice in the world of inspirational contemporary romance . . . and I can't even decide what I love most about her debut novel. The setting, the romance, the wit, I love it all! I especially loved the undercurrent of hope and redeemed dreams. Definitely an author to watch and characters to love!"
– Melissa Tagg, author of From the Start and Like Never Before on Close to You
“Kara Isaac is a fresh new voice in inspirational contemporary romance! Close to You is well crafted, funny, unique, and endearing. A delight!”
– Becky Wade, author of A Love Like Ours on Close to You
"The perfect combination of sweet and sass, Close To You is a charming debut that had me laughing and left me smiling. Well done Ms. Isaac!"
– Katie Ganshert, award-winning author of The Art of Losing Yourself on Close to You