- In 2006, U.S. exporters shipped four and a half times as much product to Latin America as to China.
- Latin America has more than 500 million consumers ready to buy U.S. manufactured goods.
Now is the time to enter this emerging new market-but doing business in Latin America is not always easy.
In An American's Guide to Doing Business in Latin America
, author and international trade expert Lawrence W. Tuller shows you how to determine market risk, select reliable Latin American partners, and use export-trading companies to grow your business opportunities. He also provides up-to-date facts on the politics of the region and U.S.-Latin American relations.
Following Tuller's advice, you'll learn how to:
- Finance exports and direct investment
- Create advertising strategies
- Partner with Latin American companies
Latin America is ripe and ready for American business and investment. Are you ready to cash in?
This book includes detailed information on:
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela