Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Genius of the Twentieth Century (Ready-to-Read Level 3)
Illustrated by Alan Daniel and Lea Daniel
Table of Contents
About The Book
From a young age Albert Einstein was curious and very smart. But that didn't mean life was easy for him. In fact, being so smart sometimes made things harder for him! Read all about his life, and find out why Albert Einstein is known as the genius of the twentieth century.
About The Illustrators
- Publisher: Simon Spotlight (September 1, 2005)
- Length: 48 pages
- ISBN13: 9780689870347
- Grades: 1 - 3
- Ages: 6 - 8
- Lexile ® 680L The Lexile reading levels have been certified by the Lexile developer, MetaMetrics®
- Fountas & Pinnell™ P These books have been officially leveled by using the F&P Text Level Gradient™ Leveling System
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Albert Einstein Trade Paperback 9780689870347
- Author Photo (jpg): Patricia Lakin © Patricia Lakin(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
More books in this series: Ready-to-Read Stories of Famous Americans
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.