Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Max & Mo's 100th Day of School!
Ready-to-Read Level 1
Table of Contents
About The Book
Award-winning author Patricia Lakin is back with a Level 1 Ready-to-Read starring the adorable hamsters, Max and Mo. Join them as they celebrate the 100th day of school!
It’s the 100th day of school, and Max and Mo can’t wait to celebrate. The hamsters have so much fun making festive crowns and practicing their counting skills by making necklaces with 100 beads! Follow along with Max and Mo using simple instructions at the back of the book for kids to make a fun activity and play a game celebrating the 100th day of school!
About The Illustrator
- Publisher: Simon Spotlight (November 17, 2020)
- Length: 32 pages
- ISBN13: 9781534463257
- Grades: P - 1
- Ages: 4 - 6
- Lexile ® 450L The Lexile reading levels have been certified by the Lexile developer, MetaMetrics®
- Fountas & Pinnell™ I These books have been officially leveled by using the F&P Text Level Gradient™ Leveling System
Browse Related Books
Awards and Honors
- Bank Street Best Children's Book of the Year Selection Title
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Max & Mo's 100th Day of School! Trade Paperback 9781534463257
- Author Photo (jpg): Patricia Lakin © Patricia Lakin(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
More books from this illustrator: Priscilla Lamont
More books in this series: Max & Mo
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.