Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
ACT Study Guide with 4 Practice Tests
Part of Barron's Test Prep
Published by Barrons Educational Services
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Barron's ACT Study Guide with 4 Practice Tests provides realistic practice and expert advice from experienced teachers who know the test. Step-by-step subject review helps you master the content, and full-length practice tests provide realistic text experience to get you prepared for the exam.
This edition includes:
- Three full-length practice tests
- One full-length diagnostic test with guidance on how to use your results to determine the subjects you need to study more
- Easy, medium, and hard practice passages that enable you to customize your study
- Study plan recommendations based on the amount of time you have to prepare
- Extensive subject reviews that cover all parts of the ACT: English, math, reading, science, and the writing test
- Detailed overview of the ACT with comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions
- Advice on optimizing the test-taking mindset and managing test anxiety
- Proven test-taking strategies for students of all ability levels
- Publisher: Barrons Educational Services (July 7, 2020)
- Length: 864 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506271910
- Grades: 10 - 12
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): ACT Study Guide with 4 Practice Tests
Fourth Edition eBook 9781506271910
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.