Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
1100 Words You Need to Know Flashcards
By Melvin Gordon and Murray Bromberg
Published by Barrons Educational Services
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Learn the 1100 most common and useful English words anytime, anywhere with this digital format that enhances memorization!
Barron’s 1100 Words You Need to Know Flashcards offers more than 500 of the most useful English words and idioms
Each flashcard presents:
- The word with phonetic pronunciation
- The classification of the word (verb, noun, adjective, etc.)
- The definition of the word
- A sample sentence to provide the word in context
Digital flashcard features:
- Access anywhere: study on all devices, including mobile--available online and offline
- Flip functionality: a simple click flips cards from front to back
- Random select: review cards in a random order rather than sequentially
- Publisher: Barrons Educational Services (January 26, 2021)
- Length: 550 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506280196
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): 1100 Words You Need to Know Flashcards eBook 9781506280196
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.