Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
You Are Psychic!
The Free Soul Method
Table of Contents
About The Book
Use a scientifically proven method to harness your inborn psychic abilities and achieve breakthroughs in everyday life!
Everyone has occasional psychic experiences, but few people realize that it is possible to access ESP on command. Using his extensive study of biomedical chemistry and brain science at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Pete A. Sanders, Jr., has developed a method to show how we can tap into our psychic abilities at will to expand our knowledge and gain control of our destiny.
By sharing the techniques that he and his instructors have taught to more than half a million people, You Are Psychic! offers a program of simple exercises to teach you how to:
* Experience nine senses, instead of only five.
* Locate the body's four Psychic Reception Areas and find out whether you are strongest in psychic vision, hearing, intuition, or feeling.
* Tap your extrasensory awareness whenever you wish.
* Use your psychic abilities to improve your professional success, your relationships, and your creativity, and to heal your body.
* Apply your sharpened perceptual powers to solve complex problems and handle difficult people.
- Publisher: Atria Books (April 27, 1999)
- Length: 288 pages
- ISBN13: 9780684857046
Browse Related Books
Raves and Reviews
Meditation You Are Psychic! towers like a basketball player in a jockey convention over most of the how-to psychic guides.
Edward E. Winchester President, Pentagon Meditation Club In this brilliant work Pete Sanders clearly and skillfully charts a safe course for adventurous souls to explore new frontiers of human potential in their inner quest for personal and spiritual growth.
Resources and Downloads
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.