“Dr. Michael Roizen is a master at helping people turn their health around. This is Your Do-Over is your manual for transformation. I highly recommend it if you want to have a better brain and body, starting right now.”
– Daniel G. Amen, MD, Founder, Amen Clinics, author of "Change Your Brain, Change Your Life"
“Our bodies often have a remarkable capacity to begin healing as we make healthier choices, and more quickly than had once been thought possible. In this remarkable book, Dr. Mike Roizen—one of the leading lights in lifestyle medicine—shows you how.”
– Dean Ornish, M.D., founder & president, Preventive Medicine Research Institute; clinical professor of medicine, University of California, San Francisco; and author of "The Spectrum" and "Dr. Dean Ornish's Program for Reversing Heart Disease
“Dr. Roizen is a health wizard, spinning magic by translating medical science into simple, clear, life transforming and most importantly fun things that make you live better, younger, longer! If you ever wanted a second chance at redoing your life, reimagining the areas that don’t work—body, mind, relationships and more, This is Your Do-Over, is your guide.”
– Mark Hyman, MD, Director, Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine and author of the #1 New York Times bestseller "The Blood Sugar Solution"
“In This Is Your Do-Over Dr. Mike Roizen takes you through the tactics that science has proven to help erase your health mistakes (and maybe counteract some of your genetics) to get the body and life that you want. The best part is that the plan is manageable: every action can be worked into your life, no matter your personality, your genes, your preferences, your lifestyle.”
– Mehmet C. Oz, MD, New York-Presbyterian/ Columbia University heart surgeon and Emmy award-winning host of "The Dr. Oz Show"
“Once again, Dr. Mike Roizen nails it. Improving any part of your life means adopting—and maintaining—a few key habits. In This Is Your Do-Over, he helps you identify them, then gives you failsafe strategies to incorporate them into your daily routine. An added bonus: The tips he shares will be good for your long-term financial health as well.”
– Jean Chatzky, financial editor of "NBC Today"