"Dr. Danoff’s book is the best I’ve ever read on this most important subject. Every man should read it. So should women."
– Larry King
"A practical, meaty manual for everyman's manhood—and the women (and men) who love them. . . . Entertaining and edifying. . . . A solid resource on handling the ups and downs of male genital health."
– Kirkus Reviews
"A probing and entertaining analysis of the mysteries, legends, and misconceptions surrounding the organ that has preoccupied the world ever since Eve bit the apple!"
– Leo A. Gordon, MD, Associate Director of Surgical Education, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
"Finally an easy and practical approach to male sexuality. The Ultimate Guide to Male Sexual Health is the book that every man (and woman) will go to when questions arise about the performer and the act of the performance."
– David Y. Josephson, MD, Program Director, Urologic Oncology and Robotic Surgery Fellowship, City of Hope National Medical Center
"Dr. Danoff, a world-class urologist, has written a world-class book that should be read by every man and woman who enjoys sex."
– Wolfgang Puck, restaurateur and world-famous chef, Spago
"A great book. The Ultimate Guide to Male Sexual Health is a must-read for all men and women who love sex!"
– Mancow Muller, host, Mancow Experience, WABC Talk Radio
"Dr. Danoff brings forward his deep knowledge and experience as a leading urologist in an educational and entertaining book that should address every question that most men utter only inside the confines of their doctors' exam rooms. I should tell you that their wives and girlfriends ask me the same questions, and this book is a great resource for them as well."
– Sharron L. Mee, MD, Female Urologist
"A must-read for all men who care about their physical and sexual health."
– Joe Weider, world-famous bodybuilder, fitness guru, and publisher of Men's Fitness
"A stimulating and educational medical guide that will renew men's lives in the bedroom and keep them out of the operating room."
– Stuart Holden, MD, Medical Director, Prostate Cancer Foundation
“Insightful, educational, and liberating—this book is going to help a lot of people.”
– Bill Paxton
“Simply the most empowering book of the millennium—a mastery of storytelling.”
– Christopher S. Ng, MD, Chief, Division of Urology, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
“At last it is great to see a volume that produces such a constant flow of information. The information fills nearly every void on the subject and finally exposes the long and short of it.”
– Johnny Mathis
“One of the best books I have ever read on male sexual health; extremely well written, easy to understand, informative, and lighthearted.”
– George DeJohn, host, Train Station Fitness Show, SportsRadio, and creator, 21 Day Body Makeover