Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Trust Edge
How Top Leaders Gain Faster Results, Deeper Relati
Table of Contents
About The Book
1. Clarity: People trust the clear and mistrust the ambiguous.
2. Compassion: People put faith in those who care beyond themselves.
3. Character: People notice those who do what is right over what is easy.
4. Competency: People have confidence in those who stay fresh, relevant, and capable.
5. Commitment: People believe in those who stand through adversity.
6. Connection: People want to follow, buy from, and be around friends.
7. Contribution: People immediately respond to results.
8. Consistency: People love to see the little things done consistently.
When leaders learn how to implement these pillars, they enjoy better relationships, reputations, retention, revenue, and results. Fascinating and timely, The Trust Edge unveils how trust has the ability to accelerate or destroy any business, organization, or relationship. The lower the trust, the more time everything takes, the more everything costs, and the lower the loyalty of everyone involved. Conversely, an environment of trust leads to greater innovation, morale, and productivity. The trusted leader is followed. From the trusted salesperson, people will buy. For the trusted brand, people will pay more, come back, and tell others. Trust, not money, is the currency of business and life!
- Publisher: Free Press (October 9, 2012)
- Length: 368 pages
- ISBN13: 9781476711386
Browse Related Books
Raves and Reviews
“In all my years of coaching, I learned that leadership starts with trust. David Horsager has a winning formula in this book.”
– Lou Holtz, ESPN analyst and legendary coach
“The Pillars of Trust that Horsager outlines in this book were integral in helping our organization lay a foundation for a culture change.”
– Lisa Stokes, President, Executive Women International
“Read The Trust Edge and get some great strategies for building trust with the important people in your life.”
– Ken Blanchard, coauthor of The One Minute Manager® and Great Leaders Grow
“Trust is the most important fundamental between leaders and among people. This book shows you exactly how to build the 8 Pillars of Trust and how to apply them for maximum effectiveness.”
– Dr. Nido Qubein, Chairman, Great Harvest Bread Co. and President, High Point University
“I wholeheartedly support the lessons that David outlines in The Trust Edge.”
– Mike Tattersfield, President and CEO, Caribou Coffee Company
“David Horsager offers brilliant advice for today’s leaders.”
– Harvey Mackay, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Swim With The Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive
“Incredibly vital message for today!”
– Zig Ziglar, author, motivational teacher
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): The Trust Edge eBook 9781476711386
- Author Photo (jpg): David Horsager Photograph by Brittany Laeger, Beautiful Era Photography(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.