“A discussion about race that we desperately need... a must read.”
– Bishop T.D. Jakes, Senior Pastor, The Potters House
"This is a landmark book, offering a compelling vision for the great issue of our day. Miles helps us to see God’s glory and the beauty of his image in everyone we meet. Read this book, then buy copies for all your friends. This message could change everything."
– Rick Warren, author of The Purpose-Driven Life
"The most profound message on reconciliation and healing that I have heard. It is a message that needs to be echoed throughout the world... This is a moment and a movement that you have to be a part of!"
– John Gray, Associate Pastor of Lakewood Church
"The Third Option reveals God’s way for bridging the racial divide: honoring the image of God placed in each of us. Pastor Miles' words will encourage you with a new compassion and new understanding of the heart of God for all people and equip you with the tools to help bring about change."
– Christine Caine, bestselling author and founder of A21 & Propel Women
"Every believer who wants to follow Christ’s example and to love our neighbors as ourselves must read this book."
– Chris Hodges, Senior Pastor of Church of the Highlands and author of Fresh Air and The Daniel Dilemma
"In a time where our country seems more divided racially and politically than at any other in recent history, we need a voice of reason to bring us to a place of understanding. I believe that Miles McPherson is that voice... I can't stress enough how important this work is and hope that it becomes a central part of the conversation going forward. Get the book, devour the concepts and be part of the change."
– Greg Surratt, Founding Pastor of Seacoast Church and President of the Association of Related Churches (ARC)
"The Third Option is exactly what we need to be reminded of. This is how JESUS wants us to live. Rather than separate ourselves by racism, we need to be one race united by love. We are all one people, one human world, all equal."
– Adrian Gonzalez, New York Mets
"A powerful and inspirational book. Chock full of stories, anecdotes, and wisdom that helps readers to build bridges across the great divides of race and ethnicity."
– Dr. David Anderson, Senior Pastor of Bridgeway Community Church and Author of Gracism: The Art of Inclusion
"The Third Option will not just inspire you; it will equip you with the necessary tools to advance, facilitate, and usher in a spirit of unity. You will not just be blessed, you will be transformed."
– Sam Rodriguez, President of the National Hispanic Church Leadership Conference (NHCLC)
"The Third Option forges the way forward for the Church; Christians armed with compassion, a new motivation, and a new understanding of the heart of God."
– Sergio De La Mora, Founding Pastor, Cornerstone Church
"Every now and then you come across a book that feels like it has trail-blazed new ground. The Third Option is one of those books. Miles McPherson’s experience as a multiracial pastor has informed this profound look into racism and offers new insight into the biblical way forward. A must-read."
– Benny Perez, Lead Pastor, The Church LV