“The Temples of Light opens the Egyptian temple portals for anyone on our planet, and you don’t even have to travel to Egypt! By taking these journeys, you can align your heart with the wisdom keys of the temples, and then the wisdom of the temples awakens within.”
– Barbara Hand Clow, author of The Mayan Code: Time Acceleration and Awakening the World Mind
“Danielle Rama Hoffman’s The Temples of Light reveals the great spiritual sanctuaries of Egypt were built to honor and embody the transpersonal forces of the Universe. A great read from a modern mystic!”
– Hank Wesselman, Ph.D., anthropologist and author of The Spiritwalker Trilogy, The Journey to the Sac
“Danielle Rama Hoffman has brilliantly brought forth a beautiful initiatory process that assists humanity in reconnecting to a sacred forgotten truth. These powerful processes of healing open the doors to the Temples of Light within and move the energies of love and wisdom into our hearts as we connect to our divine selves and remember who we really are.”
– Linda Star Wolf, author of Shamanic Breathwork, coauthor of Shamanic Mysteries of Egypt and The Anub
“The Temples of Light is a good read; inspiring, and thoughtfully written. Danielle Rama Hoffman makes you want to climb the ladders of light.”
– Lynn Andrews, author of the internationally bestselling Medicine Woman series
“The Temples of Light is one of the most profound books of experiential integration that I’ve ever encountered. Embrace it, live it, and The Temples of Light will shift your life. A journey with this book is about embracing living energy.”
– Rev. Marj Britt, senior minister, Unity of Tustin, California
“Danielle Rama Hoffman brings us a new way to connect with the power of the ancient mysteries of Egypt. Her initiations are rites of passage into the inner workings of the Egyptian temple teachings and will bring you healing and transformation.”
– Nicki Scully, author of Alchemical Healing and coauthor of Shamanic Mysteries of Egypt and The Anubi
“The Temples of Light activates the Sekhem (life force) of the ancient Egyptian rites of passage. Feel it--you’re going to love it!”
– Emil Shaker, Egyptologist, Luxor, Egypt
“Whether or not you have had the opportunity to travel to Egypt, this book provides an opportunity for everyone to experience the personal transformation and initiation available within the temples of the Nile. Danielle takes us on a journey through time and provides clear, easy-to-follow explanations of Egyptian symbols, bringing them to life so that we can awaken our own master within.”
– Ani Williams, harpist, sound therapist, recording artist, and composer of Homage to Hathor
“Danielle Rama Hoffman provides us with the keys to our sacred becoming. She enables the traveler in body and in spirit to move beautifully and lovingly deep within to see with our own spiritual eye the powerful unfurling of the lotus that is the open heart of the Divine.”
– Normandi Ellis, author of Awakening Osiris and Dreams of Isis
"As I followed along this path she [Hoffman] laid out, I could feel an internal truth unfolding. Your soul will cling to the words tightly, feeling that it has at last found the path for which it has searched an eternity. . . . This book is not one you can read through once and set aside. It is meant to be experienced one chapter at a time, allowing the power of the words to seep deep within."
– Joyce-Anthony blog, Dec 2009
". . . even if you do not believe in the rituals described in this well-written book, you can still gain tremendous insight into the lives of those who made up one of the greatest cultures in the history of mankind. If you like history, if you are interested in the way people lived thousands of years ago, if you want to know more about a civilization that was the envy and admiration of the nations of that day, then The Temples of Light will be an interesting and great read for you.
– Steven Clark Bradley, author Patriot Acts, Nimrod Rising, StillBorn!, and Probable Cause, Dec 2009
"This was very interesting reading and I feel I learned a lot of knowledge on ancient Egypt and the exercises were totally great! I must add that although I am somewhat of a skeptic, some of the exercises I did from the book put me in a peaceful position and I plan on doing them again! A well-written and easy to follow book!"
– Jen's Book Talk, jensbooktalk blog, Dec 2009
"This is a must read for anyone who wants to grow personally and spiritually and for anyone who is interested in the life-changing and heart opening power of a sacred pilgrimage to Egypt."
– Friedemann Schaub, reviewer, Dec 2009
"Many years of study and inner work have gone into the production of this book and we're fortunate to have it shared with us."
– Krysta Gibson, New Spirit Journal, Vol. 5, No. 9, Jan 2010
"I took many of these journeys with Danielle right here in Seattle and they were powerful and enlightening."
– Alchemical Healing Arts, Dec 09
". . . embark on your personal journey to deeper spiritual and cosmic awareness. Along the way, as you learn more about the power of the message contained in the ancient Egyptian ideas, your interest in the subject matter will also grow. . . . This book is a valuable beginning on your own personal journey to spiritual awareness."
– Diana Rajchel, Blog Business World, Feb 2010
" . . . numerous dreamy meditations that even at first glance seem likely to transport the reader through space and time."
– Whole Life Times, Apr/May 2010
"Ms. Hoffman has produced a valuable instrument for the hermetic novice and seasoned adept to experience the Egyptian Mystery Schools and further their quest for Gnosis."
– Robert Brett Sherry, Behutet Magazine, issue #46, September 2010
“A rich selection of full-color plates of images taken during the author’s journeys, showing physical temples and remains at thirteen sacred sites in the area are included, in order to complete the experience.”
– Awareness Magazine, October 2011